Head To the Net Content

By Omar R, Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 9:38 AM | , , , , , , | 1 comments »

Dear Faithful Readers,

I just want to let you all know that this is not solely a Vancouver Canucks site. I am, admitedly, a hardcore Canucks fan, and as such, when my team is in the playoffs, it is hard to focus on anything else. However, I aim to attack a number of issues and write on an array of sports including tennis, golf, basketball, maybe a little football, and of course hockey. I am going to post at least every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but hopefully more than that, so please check back often.

Regards,

Omar

1 comments

  1. Mariam Aly Khan // May 18, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

    what if I am American and dont care about hockey? can you write about meaning things like "shoes" and "world peace?"

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share