My hacker team has done some amazing work to intercept this email chain between LA Lakers’ star Kobe Bryant and the Ottawa Senators’ Dany Heatley. It explains a lot about Heatley’s actions of late. Since it’s copied and pasted with no editing, start at the bottom and work your way up.



From: Kobe Bryant kobe24@hotmail.com
To: Dany Heatley supersniper@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 31, 2009 7:03:56 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: CONGRATS!

oh shit. guess your not as big a star as me. reject the trade. u cant let them push you around like that.

just remember this

IT’S ALL ABOUT NUMBER 1 BABY

peace



From: Dany Heatley supersniper@gmail.com
To: Kobe Bryant kobe24@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 31, 2009 4:27:02 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: CONGRATS!

Buddy, I demanded a trade, and they’ve gone and made a deal with the Oilers! You told me this wouldn’t happen! I have a no trade clause, but maybe if both teams are happy, I should just agree to it?

Edmonton’s got a good young team, maybe it’ll be a good change for me?

Dany

From: Kobe Bryant kobe24@hotmail.com
To: Dany Heatley supersniper@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:32:10 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: CONGRATS!

dan
why you taking this shit man? you carry that team and any success they have is because of you. your an nhl superstar bro believe it. you know what i did when our team wasnt winning? i demanded a trade. u think they going to trade me? ha ha. they traded everyone around me to make the team better for ME, cuz thats what they do for stars like us. go in there and do the same thing. trust me.

CHAMP

From: Dany Heatley supersniper@gmail.com
To: Kobe Bryant kobe24@hotmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:44:21 PM
Subject: Re: Re: CONGRATS!

Hey, Yeah good work on the MVP too! We had a tough year here in Ottawa. Pretty crappy start to the season, and we changed coaches halfway through. We started the year 17-24-7 and after the coaching change, we went 19-10-3, so that’s pretty good.

New coach demoted me to the second power play and I had less ice time, but I guess we were winning more so he knows what he’s doing. Still, we missed the playoffs. Hoping for a good start to next year, though.

Dany


From: Kobe Bryant kobe24@hotmail.com
To: Dany Heatley supersniper@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:14:54 AM
Subject: Re: CONGRATS!

what up dan my man

thanks for the message bro. you forgot to mention my mvp trophy. worked my ass off for this championship. its all worth it in the end bro

hows shit at your end

CHAMP

From: Dany Heatley supersniper@gmail.com
To: Kobe Bryant kobe24@hotmail.com
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 6:21:34 PM
Subject: CONGRATS!

Hey Buddy,

Congrats on winning the NBA Championship last night! Your whole team worked their asses off for it and you all deserve it. Well done!

Talk soon,

Dany

2 comments

  1. Saj // July 13, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

    haha, very nice. i knew SOMEONE had to be giving heaters such great career advice!

  2. Unknown // July 13, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

    I used to think I had nothing in common with Kobe..but then the whole denver situation happened and now this..dissing the oilers!

    PS. my word to verify this posting is
    "mersaire" in some of the worst font I've ever seen

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share