As this is a sports blog and I cover everything in the sports world, I would not be doing my due diligence on the Olympics if I did not research the other countries fully. I begin with 4 U.S. Olympians. I won't bog you down with stats and numbers, rather let's first get to know their appearance, so that if we run into them on the street, mountain, or hot tub at Whistler, we will know of whose presence we are in.

1. Lindsay Vonn - Skier

Photobucket



FYI - The four athletes recently did a shoot for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Photobucket

2. Claire Bidez - Snowboarder

Photobucket



The photoshoot took place at Whistler, B.C.!! Why was I not invited?

3. Lacy Schnoor - Skier

Photobucket


I am going to Whistler during the Olympics to find them.


Photobucket

4. Hannah Teter - Snowboarder

Photobucket
If you want to see more, and I see no reason why you shouldn't, click here for the SI Swimsuit Edition website.


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share